Always included with All Ainsworth House weddings:
- Seven hours of exclusive use of the property (5 hours on Saturday or Sunday for our Brunch Wedding,)
- PLUS an hour for your rehearsal at any time we do not have an event on site.
- Complimentary face-to-face planning time as well as unlimited emails and phone calls
- A carefully managed list of preferred caterers, offering you a wide choice of menu styles and price. They will also take care of your bar, should you have one.
- All your tables and chairs (indoors and out)
- All table linens, selected from our in-house range
- Matching or contrasting napkins
- Your choice of different dinner table centerpieces
19130 Lot Whitcomb Drive
Oregon City, OR 97045
Me and my wife used Ainsworth House for our wedding and it went great. They were careful with every detail to make sure the day was perfect, and it was. As part of using them, you get a day of wedding planner, which actually becomes much more than that. Laurie was there to offer assistance every step of the way to make sure it worked out great, and it did. The gardens were lovely and…read more→
My husband and I were married at the Ainsworth House this past August. We could not have been happier with how our wedding turned out! Everyone at the Ainsworth House were extremely helpful throughout the year we were planning our wedding. Nancy Shaw and Laurie Morris were our wedding coordinators and they were AMAZING! They were so helpful through the planning process and had so many wonderful ideas that made our wedding perfect. We are…read more→
My husband and I were just married at the Ainsworth House in May and it was elegant. We had our ceremony outside under the large Pine tree and everything went according to plan. Laurie was beyond wonderful in making sure everything was as stress free as possible. Kevin did an amazing job as officiant for our wedding and made it a personable event for our families. We really enjoyed the variety of flowers that were…read more→
Magical wedding experience. Our wedding at the Ainsworth house was beautiful and we got so many compliments in the venue. Laurie was our wedding coordinator and she is absolutely amazing. She was so responsive to our every need and incredibly knowledgeable. Our wedding was in March so we ended up getting married indoors and the team at the Ainsworth house made the flip for the reception so smooth. I would recommend the Ainsworth house to…read more→
We truly could not be more satisfied with the service we received or the beauty of the space. From the very beginning, Kevin greeted us with enthusiasm and gave us a thorough tour of the gorgeous house and gardens. Kevin, Nancy, and Renee all responded to our emails promptly as we planned our big day. Not only is the venue competitively priced, but many items were included in the price of the venue that we…read more→