Always included with All Ainsworth House weddings:
- Seven hours of exclusive use of the property (5 hours on Saturday or Sunday for our Brunch Wedding,)
- PLUS an hour for your rehearsal at any time we do not have an event on site.
- Complimentary face-to-face planning time as well as unlimited emails and phone calls
- A carefully managed list of preferred caterers, offering you a wide choice of menu styles and price. They will also take care of your bar, should you have one.
- All your tables and chairs (indoors and out)
- All table linens, selected from our in-house range
- Matching or contrasting napkins
- Your choice of different dinner table centerpieces
19130 Lot Whitcomb Drive
Oregon City, OR 97045
We truly could not be more satisfied with the service we received or the beauty of the space. From the very beginning, Kevin greeted us with enthusiasm and gave us a thorough tour of the gorgeous house and gardens. Kevin, Nancy, and Renee all responded to our emails promptly as we planned our big day. Not only is the venue competitively priced, but many items were included in the price of the venue that we…read more→
We were married here this past Saturday (7/2017). From the moment we met Kevin 15 months ago until our day, absolute perfection! Nancy is so incredible to work with! The gardens are breathtaking! We cannot rave enough or say thank you enough! See this Review on Yelp
My wife and I had our wedding and reception here in June this year (can't believe we're just now writing the rave review!) Krystle and Reverend Kevin ("Rev Kev") were exceptional to work with. Not only are the grounds beautiful, and surprisingly private for being in a residential area, but the staff goes above and beyond to make sure the event goes off without a hitch... well, I guess there was one "hitch" during the…read more→
We had our daughter’s wedding at the Ainsworth House & Gardens on June 29, 2013. It was an outdoor wedding on a beautiful sunny day and we could not be more pleased with how well everything turned out. Along with this being an absolutely lovely setting for an outdoor wedding with the beautiful old house (built in the 1850’s) and the surrounding flowering gardens, grounds and facilities, Nancy and Kevin are the absolute best. Nancy…read more→
The Ainsworth House was the perfect location for my parent's 50th anniversary!!! It was elegant and set up exactly how I had envisioned it would be! The party was a beautiful and memorable experience that I know my parents will treasure!!! I would highly recommend the Ainsworth House to anyone looking for a special place to hold an event!!! Kevin and his staff were wonderful to work with. They worked flawlessly with the caterer, music,…read more→