For weddings from September through December 2023, these are the wedding color palettes we are seeing. Let us share with you how to make these beautiful seasonal colors uniquely your own!
Albert and I are having our microwedding for about 50 family and friends this fall at Ainsworth House & Gardens! We are so happy! Could you share the most beautiful color combos for fall?
Victoria in Vale, Oregon
I’d be happy to!
Autumn is an awesome time to get married at Ainsworth House & Gardens!
The natural beauty of our gardens and groves changes gently as fall envelopes us with cooler days, The trees exchange their green leaves for shades of gold and red. The flowers are a bit more muted in their colors as they prepare for winter.
The wedding colors change to more muted hues than summer’s bright colors. Here are the top 10 trending color palettes for weddings to be held in Autumn 2023:
- Burgundy and peach (or Dusty Orange)
- Burgundy and gray
- Dusty Orange and gray
- Copper and black
- Pumpkin, Pumpkin Spice, orange, yellow, and brown (fall neutrals)
- Cinnamon Rose (a deep Dusty Pink) and blue
- Dusty Pink (a more pastel shade) and green
- Sage Green and gold
- Dark Teal Blue and gold
- Navy Blue and green.
The personalizations of colors we are seeing for the fall are:
- Metallics such as gold, silver, and copper are added to color palettes to contribute more energy, elegance, shimmer, sparkle, and shine. Copper is a gold colored metal mellowed down by a slightly reddish hue and perfect for fall! Add any of these metallics to your color palette to make it uniquely your own!
2.More dusty shades of a familiar color: A dusty shade is created when gray is added to the color to tone it down. For instance, Dusty Rose is pink with a quieter, gray cast to it. This year, we are seeing Dusty Orange, a muted shade of orange, and Cinnamon Rose, a more color saturated shade of Dusty Rose. Dusty Orange, green, and burgundy is a combination we are seeing for fall! (The image to the right is Antelope Canyon, Arizona, which has a lock o Dusty Orange in several shades!)
3. Incorporating nature: Three color palettes—burgundy and peach, Sage Green and gold (or peach), and Pumpkin, Pumpkin Spice, orange, yellow, and brown—focus on the colors we see around us in nature at this time of year. A variation is a color palette of burgundy and blush. Several of the engaged couples planning to marry here in the fall are bringing nature into their weddings by wrapping sprigs of fresh sage around gold candles as gifts to their guests or setting a small cluster of pumpkins around the reception table centerpieces.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me.
Your friend in the wedding business,
Images courtesy of Pixabay.com and Unsplash.com.
© 2023. Come Rain or Shyne, LLC. All rights reserved.